Innovative use of ICT tools and coaching/teaching techniques in blended adult learning environment
INNOVA is a small-scale project aiming at creating a toolkit to increase educators’ ability to plan and deliver more engaging on/off line learning/coaching sessions with adult learners in SMEs, using learning/coaching techniques and ICT tools more efficiently. During the project, the partners will select and test coaching/mentoring/teaching techniques and ICT tools that are more adequate to foster transversal and social skills in adult participants, both in online and offline sessions.
During this small-scale project, the partners will exchange good practices and expertise on how to plan, implement and deliver more engaging on/off line learning/coaching sessions with adult learners in SMEs, using innovative learning/coaching techniques and ICT tools more efficiently.
1) Best practices research on tools and techniques (T&T) used for coaching and online learning, divided into 3 areas of the process: needs assessment, planning & implementing, validation & feedback offering.
2) Discussing, analyzing and selecting the T&T during a transnational work session among the partners
3) Testing the selected T&T with a group of final users (adults in different learning context: individual or group session, face-to-face, online,)
4) Validating the results with other educators end experts (coaches, adult trainers, adult teachers, HR managers, trainers…) such as the target group of the action
5) Sharing the results with local stakeholders and EU level partners